Subscribe to my blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hello, From Jes.

Hey out there! This blog was a long time coming. Back in the days of VHS rentals in the horror section of the local video store, my boyfriend, Andy, and I decided we were going to write a book. A book of horror movie reviews by two people who didn't know a lot about movies, but totally knew that they LOVED horror. We started at A and worked our way through. . . oh, I'd say about C before we realized that we did not have the budget to continue renting movies every night. And if we only rented once a week, we'd NEVER have enough material for a book. Fast forward about ten years and the advent of Video On Demand. OMG! ALL THOSE HORROR MOVIES! Just WAITING to be reviewed! So call this attempt two at becoming horror reviewers. Hope ya like the blog! When I am done making this giant pot of pasta, I'm gonna drag Andy out of bed, and we will be watching/reviewing the first of what will hopefully be MANY horror movies. I am so excite!

No comments:

Post a Comment